To create this project you will need:
* "Hello Winter" Collection Kit from Echo Park Paper
* Milk Carton digital or manual die cut shape
* Digital or Manual Die Cutting Machine
* Wet Adhesive
1. The manual die cut "milk carton" shape I used required that you cut two of each of the shape. I did this from a variety of the patterned papers found in the "Hello Winter" collection:
2. Use the score lines on the die cut shapes to create the sides of the milk carton by folding each scored line.
3. Fill the cartons with candy or other items and then glue or tie shut.
Here's another look at each of the boxes I created. You can see that I decorated each of the boxes with embellishments and stickers that coordinate with this paper collection:
Click the photos to learn more about each product. Affiliate links have been used where possible.