Introducing Me!

Many of you might be new to this blog. I thought it would be fun to share with a little video about me and what I do here on the blog. You can expect to find tutorials on crafts and some of my favorite books, craft supplies, craft events, and home decor tips and tricks here. 

 


You can find my tutorials on my YouTube channel HERE. Be sure to take a moment to subscribe.


Here are some fun facts about me:

- I didn't get pierced ears or braces until I was in my 40's.

- I love reading clean, period piece romance books.

- I am an avid fan of the Kpop group BTS.

- I love watching K-dramas and C- dramas.

- I love traveling, but really hate flying.

- I love hanging out with people I love but have a low social battery that needs lots of recharging.

- I've been on African Safari.

- I have 3 amazing children.

- I have been crafting in some form my whole life, but worked in the scrapbooking industry for 20+ years.

- I'm afraid of heights and as I mentioned, flying.

- I am ridiculously addicted to plain M&M's.

3 comments

  1. اذا كنت تبحث عن اشطر دكتور تجميل انف في مصر، فيقوم الدكتور حامد قدري بعلاج كسر اﻻنف ومشاكل اﻻنف واورامها والجيوب اﻻنفيه وتحسين شكل انف بحيث يناسب الوجه بشكل مثالي بأفضل اﻻسعار في مصر.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pgสล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ เว็บตรง แตกง่าย จุดเริ่มของพวกเรานั้นพวกเราก็จำเป็นต้องขอย้อนไปในช่วงเวลาที่พวกเรานั้นยังปฏิบัติงานประจำอยู่เลย pg slot ช่วยให้ท่านได้สนุกไปกับเรา

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...