Scrapbooking Mystery Boxes for Sale!

Looking for some new paper crafting products to jumpstart your creativity? Each year I go through my scrapbook studio and pull out items that I think other crafters will enjoy. I create several boxes of goodies that I then place on sale.

Today I'm sharing 10 "Mystery Boxes" that I'm selling:


Each of these boxes contains loads of scrapbooking papers, collection kits, stamps, stencils and embellishments I think you might enjoy. These boxes are filled with goodies and are sure to please. Papers range in color, theme, and style ensuring you'll get something you love.

To purchase: I will accept the $45 payment through Paypal. Please contact me via email to request one of the Mystery Boxes. Boxes will be sold on a First-Come, First-Serve basis. You have 24 hours to make your payment and then the box will be placed on sale again. I will send you a Paypal invoice or my Paypal information when you're ready to purchase.

Box #1: Available
Box #2: Available
Box #3: Available
Box #4: Available
Box #5: Available
Box #6: Available
Box #7: Available
Box #8: Available
Box #9: Available
Box #10: Available

Shipping: All boxes are shipping in a US Priority Mail Flat Rate box to save on shipping. Shipping charges are included in the $45 price. Invoices will come from Paypal and should be paid within 24 hours or the order will be cancelled. Boxes will be shipped a few days after your payment has cleared. Currently I'm shipping to the US only. Please make sure your Paypal address is up-to-date. If you want to make arrangements for International shipping, please contact me FIRST as the shipping charges will be an additional cost.

Additional questions: You can add them here or email me directly at js_gallacher@hotmail.com

1 comment

  1. I'm new here but do you do this every year around july?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...