Just Ask Jen Video: How to Create a Heidi Swapp Rolodex Album

This week on the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog, I'm sharing a special project I created using the Heidi Swapp Rolodex system. You can find the blog post HERE. Here's a look at the project I created:

Heidi Swapp Rolodex video with Jen Gallacher for SCT Magazine.

The video shows you some of the products from this collection, and then shows you a completed album. This was a lot of fun to work with, and I love that I can sit this on my desk. You can watch it HERE or below:



Here's another look at the album. You can see all the shimmer and shine from the metallic foil finishes making this project extra special.

Heidi Swapp Rolodex by Jen Gallacher for SCT Magazine.


Be sure to subscribe to the SCT Youtube channel HERE for addition videos!

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...