Thursday, June 18, 2015

Make It Meaningful: Wedding Favor Boxes

Today I wanted to share a stunning bridesmaid gift or wedding favor that you can easily create with Dollar Store take-out boxes. These wedding favor boxes would look also look great at a wedding shower as well.

http://jengallacher.blogspot.com/2015/06/make-it-meaningful-wedding-favor-boxes.html


To create these boxes, I dressed them up with vellum punched butterflies, bits of ribbon and scrapbooking paper in black and gold. I also added a few brads and printed phrases to further dress them up. Here's some additional peeks at these little boxes:





Like what you see? You can find more "Make It Meaningful" projects by clicking the links below:

* Altered Teen Clock
* Altered Summer Suitcase
* Get Well Soup Bowl

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me again, Angie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the vellum butterfies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the look of vellum on a project.

      Delete
  4. These favor boxes are looking really cute and I also want to use them for my parties and events. In coming month I am planning a party at NYC venues and it will be a family party. So, I think this one will work really well for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs