How to Use a Paper Crafting Kit to Make a Feather Card

I'm so loving the paper crafting kits I'm seeing from companies like Webster's Pages and Hazel and Ruby. Have you seen them? Be sure to check them out! This week I used the Webster's Pages "Feather" Paper Crafted Kit to create the following card for "The Weekly Scrapper" blog hosted by the Scrapbook Expo. Here's a look at the card I created:

You Are So Loved Feather Card created by Jen Gallacher for the Weekly Scrapper blog hosted by the Scrapbook Expo


Click HERE to read more.

Last week I shared the following layout. You can read through that tutorial HERE.



I have a fun DIY project coming next week so stay tuned and check back on "The Weekly Scrapper" blog on Thursday for all the details!


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...