Inspiration Station Sneak Peek: Sewing Pattern Paper Flowers

This week on the Weekly Scrapper blog for the Scrapbook Expo, I shared a tutorial for creating sewing pattern flowers. You'll definitely want to check out the entire paper crafting blog post tutorial HERE. Here's a look at the project I created:



Sewing patterns are made from tissue paper. If you have tissue paper lying around, you can use this same tutorial but simply use the tissue paper you've selected. Last week, I shared this card on which I used the trending Embroidery Hoop icon to create a card. You can read more about that tutorial HERE.



Look for my Inspiration Station tutorials every Thursday on the Weekly Scrapper blog. Next week I'll be sharing a card process video. If you like card making, be sure to check back!


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...