Out of the Box Scrapbooking Haul Video #18: Stamp Storage Solution

In this latest "Out of the Box" scrapbooking haul video, I share a few items that I recently purchased from Scrapbook.com. Here's a peek at what I purchased:



One of the items I've been needing was an additional stamp storage spinner for my scrapbook space.


This incredible spinner fits all kinds of stamping ink pads. Here's a peek at what it looks like inside my old scrapbook room. (NOTE: you do not need to store the Stampin' Up! ink pads upside down like I did. I learned that later.) This is my second spinner. Yes. I have that many stamp pads now. You'll note I leave off the handle when I assemble it:


You can watch my haul video HERE or below. Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want updates for when I share my latest hauls or create a scrapbooking process or card making video.




Products (click photos for links):





No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...