Click HERE to register for class!
About the Class:
If you've been looking for a class that explains my process for scrapbooking, THIS is the class! In this self-paced video class, I share how I go about telling the stories I include in my scrapbooks. I will walk you through selecting materials that fit the personality and voice of the story you're trying to tell, PLUS I will share seven SKETCHES to help you stay on track and create fabulous layout designs.
Check out this class HERE!
What you'll get:
* Seven video chapters covering the following topics:
- Lesson 1: Capturing Voice
- Lesson 2: Playing Up Personality
- Lesson 3: Celebrating the Past
- Lesson 4: Showing Multiple Perspectives
- Lesson 5: Sharing Memorabilia
- Lesson 6: Focusing on Journaling
- Lesson 7: Focusing on Photos
* Seven Layout Sketches
* An interactive Question and Answer system with the ability to ask questions about any part of the class
* A Project Gallery where YOU can share your projects inspired by this class! I'll be sharing some of my own projects to help keep you motivated to share your stories!
Watch this video HERE to get a glimpse into this exciting new class.
Want to learn more? Check out this class HERE!