Announcing the Launch of Scrapbooking Class with Craftsy!

Today I'm so excited to announce the launch of my Craftsy scrapbooking class titled "Scrapbook Design and Storytelling: Beyond the Basics."

Scrapbook Design and Storytelling: Beyond the Basics Craftsy Scrapbooking Class taught by Jen Gallacher


Click HERE to register for class!

About the Class:

If you've been looking for a class that explains my process for scrapbooking, THIS is the class! In this self-paced video class, I share how I go about telling the stories I include in my scrapbooks. I will walk you through selecting materials that fit the personality and voice of the story you're trying to tell, PLUS I will share seven SKETCHES to help you stay on track and create fabulous layout designs.

Check out this class HERE!

Scrapbook Design and Storytelling: Beyond the Basics Craftsy Scrapbooking Class taught by Jen Gallacher


What you'll get:

* Seven video chapters covering the following topics:
- Lesson 1: Capturing Voice
- Lesson 2: Playing Up Personality
- Lesson 3: Celebrating the Past
- Lesson 4: Showing Multiple Perspectives
- Lesson 5: Sharing Memorabilia
- Lesson 6: Focusing on Journaling
- Lesson 7: Focusing on Photos

* Seven Layout Sketches

* An interactive Question and Answer system with the ability to ask questions about any part of the class

* A Project Gallery where YOU can share your projects inspired by this class! I'll be sharing some of my own projects to help keep you motivated to share your stories!

www.craftsy.com/ext/JenGallacher_4997_F

Watch this video HERE to get a glimpse into this exciting new class.

Want to learn more? Check out this class HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...