Make It Meaningful #5: This Life Scrapbook Process Video and Tutorial


Welcome back to another "Make It Meaningful" video hosted by Two Peas in a Bucket. This week all of the Garden projects focus on the idea of "capture." For me, this means capturing special items in our scrapbooks that we don't typically thing about. So I chose to create a quick and easy mini album to tell my husband that I love him.

Make It Meaningful #5 This Life

This month all of the Garden Girls are focusing on the subject of YOU. This is hard topic for me sometimes because 1) I don't love having my photo taken, 2) it's so much easier to journal about someone else than myself. But I'm taking on the challenge in this week's "Make It Meaningful" video, which you can find HERE.

Here is the layout I created that's all about me:

This Life Make it Meaningful Layout by Jen Gallacher


Here are a few close-up photos of this project:

This Life Close-Up Photo 1 by Jen Gallacher

This Life Close-Up Photo 2 by Jen Gallacher

This Life Close-Up Photo 3 by Jen Gallacher
Find additional information about this project HERE.

You can watch how I created this video HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel or below. In the video I share some tips and tricks for stamping, using the clear word bubbles, and few more things. It gives you a tiny taste of how I like to approach designing a layout as well:



Below are the products I used in this layout. I also suggest a few others that are similar in case you have something else that would work or an item you want is out of stock.

Supplies (click photos for product information):


1 comment

  1. I absolutely love this! I'm lifting right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...