Memories Made #30 Scrapbooking Process Video: Family (Diagonal Design)

Welcome to a new month of "Memories Made" videos! This month I'm focusing on: Layout Design Styles!

Layout designs range from grid, to free form, to centered, and more. We'll chat about a few of them this month. In each video I'll discuss one of the design styles and how I approach it. I'll share a few examples of them I've already created, and then I'll share the products I used to create the layout.

This week's memory: Reminding Myself of Something Important

Sometimes I use a scrapbook layout as an excuse to remind me of an important memory or life lesson. For this layout I simply wanted to remember that family should ALWAYS come first as this is a busy time in our lives and sometimes my family's needs don't always come first:



This week's technique: Diagonal Design

Diagonal Design means that the embellishments and photos appear in a diagonal across the page. It can be dramatic or subtle. Watch the video to see how you can try this style. Here are the close-up photos of this diagonal design (note the fussy cut word bubbles that move from the top, left corner of the page to the bottom, right corner of the page):






Tutorial Video:

Want to learn more about diagonal design? Then be sure to watch today's tutorial video either HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



Below are the suggested products for recreating this layout. To help you as you create the page, determine beforehand where the diagonal will fall along your layout. Then place items on the page loosely before adhering them to make sure the diagonal works for you.
 
Suggested Products (click photos for product information):


1 comment

  1. fabulous lo girl! loving the colors. glad to see ya made a lo about yourself. i need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...