Memories Made #8: Road Trip (Using 4x6" Photos)


Welcome to this week's  "Memories Made with Jen Gallacher." In this series I pick a memory I want to include in my scrapbooks. Then I'll create the layout start-to-finish all while sharing some tips and tricks for using the papers, embellishments, and products I've chosen.

Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE to be notified of when I upload a brand new video. You don't want to miss out on any of these fun tutorials!

This week's memory: Road Trip (everyday adventure)

This layout is just a moment in time captured. My son and his friend, Ashley, were driving their vehicle around the cul-de-sac, and I happened to capture their adventure on film. Simple moments like this will help your children remember things they enjoyed doing and friends they love spending time with long after they are grown and out of the house.



This week's technique: 4x6" Photos and Travel Elements for Everyday Memories

I had a request for using 4x6" photos on your layouts. I added two here on this layout. You can either request a white border on your photos from the printers or you can mount your photos on white cardstock to create this same look. Since this photo was about my son and his friend driving around, I chose to use "road trip" and "travel" elements on this page. While this isn't a vacation page, these elements worked perfectly with the theme of this layout. Don't be afraid to incorporate items like these into an everyday memory layout.

Here are the close up photos of this layout:




You can watch the start-to-finish video HERE on my Youtube Channel or below:



Below I've suggested the products you might consider when creating a similar layout (including the products used on this layout). If an item is out of stock be sure to search for similar items by using words like "travel" or "vacataion" to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Suggested Products (click the photos for links to the products):




1 comment

  1. JLBOhio8:06 PM

    Love the layout and the video! Very cute way to document this story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...