Inspiration Station Sneak Peek: Making Handmade Felt Embellishments

For this week's "Inspiration Station" tutorial I was inspired by some stickers I've been hoarding. These lovely stickers have been in my sticker box for a couple of years. I just loved them too much to use them up earlier I suppose.



If you'd like to see how I created my own handmade felt embellishments, you can visit the blog post HERE

Looking for additional ideas? Be sure to check out all of my Thursday "Inspiration Station" posts on the Weekly Scrapper blog. Next week I'll be sharing a card so check back then!



I also created a scrapbooking haul video with the purchases I made at the Pleasanton, California show. You can watch it HERE on my Youtube channel or below:




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...