Diary of a Memory Keeper: Episode 4 Packing Up a Scrapbooking Room




In this week's episode I discuss how my frustration and worry over packing up my scrapbook space. Since this was recorded, we sold our home and moved. It was quite the ordeal, and I'm still unpacking my space.

I'd love to hear how you have made the transition from one space to another and how you survived? Any tips for me? Be sure to leave them in the comments section of the Youtube video. You can watch this week's vlog entry HERE or on my Youtube channel.



Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any of my videos for my own channel and those videos I film for other companies. I have loads to choose from if you're looking for card, paper crafting, or scrapbooking tutorials (as well as, these weekly vlog entries).

I've filmed a few extra vlog entries in preparation for us settling into our temporary rental while we prepare to find a permanent home so you'll get to see my scrapbook space for a little while longer.

1 comment

  1. Oh, that's something I'll be doing soon! I don't have much stuff, but still... I'd love to hear some tips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...