Make It Meaningful: Die Cut Fish Window Card



I love a peek-a-boo card, and this new die set from Echo Park Paper was the perfect opportunity to create one:



To recreate this card, you will need the following products:

- Starfish Waves Small Die Designer Die Cut set from Echo Park Paper
- Bicycle Bliss Patterned Paper (Summer Bliss) from Echo Park Paper
- Sunny Stripe Patterned Paper (Summer Bliss) from Echo Park Paper
- Summer Lovin' 6x6 Paper Pad from Carta Bella Paper
- Beach Day Stamp Set from Echo Park Paper
- Green, Orange, Teal and Kraft Cardstock
- Orange Button
- Tan Crochet Twine
- Brown Stamping Ink from Michaels
- Unicorn Pigment Ink from Hero Arts
- 3" Circle Punch
- Manual Die Cut Machine

Look for additional "Make It Meaningful" bonus projects HERE on my Pinterest board or search here on the blog. Be sure to pin and share your favorites! Want to see what else I pin? Be sure to follow my boards or me to see all my creatively driven pins.

3 comments

  1. awh, no video. lol
    cute card.
    ~danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! LOVING those fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very impressed with this. Everything is very open with clear classification.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...