New Scrapbook Company: Chickaniddy Crafts!

I'm so inspired when someone has a strong enough belief in themselves to take a leap of faith. And my friend Heidi Sonboul blew me away when she started her own Scrapbook Company: Chickaniddy Crafts. Having worked in the industry for almost 18 years, I am nothing less than impressed with Heidi's first releases which she debuted at the CHA tradeshow in January. And I know you'll love them too:








Heidi generously sent me her papers to work with and here are the following projects I created (including a "Memories Made" scrapbook process video). You'll want to check out all of her amazing collections HERE on her Chickaniddy Crafts website.



You can watch the video HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



Looking for more inspiration? Check out the Chickaniddy Crafts blog HERE!

2 comments

  1. I love Heidi and Chickaniddy Crafts! I have been creating with them also. :o) You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this video it was great to watch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...