Christmas Decor Ideas

Are you ready to start decorating for the holidays? I know in my house growing up there couldn't be a single sign of the holidays until the day after Thanksgiving. Now I am not quite so strict about that policy. I like to drag out the holidays as much as possible so my tree is sometimes up before Thanksgiving Day, and I'm ok with that.

I have a few holiday projects that I thought I'd share with you to help you feel the creative holiday spirit. These are projects you could easily recreate with your favorite holiday collections from 2Peas HERE.




If you're looking for additional holiday ideas, then try downloading one of these FREE  holiday idea books from Echo Park Paper. As the Managing Editor for these books, I already know they're full of inspirational ideas from the Echo Park and Carta Bella design teams.


Download this FREE idea book HERE!


Download this FREE idea book HERE!

Make something special this year. Make it handmade!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...