Please Join Me for a True Scrap 5 Sneak Peek!


The kids are back in school. I'm starting to get into the swing of things, and now I'm looking for ways to pump up my creativity. If you're looking for a fabulous event that will do just that, then you NEED to check out True Scrap 5 HERE.

True Scrap is a two-day online event featuring the hottest trends in photography, scrapbooking and paper crafting design. Take classes from 15 instructors all from the comfort of your own home. Win prizes. Chat with instructors and other attendees. And pump up your creativity. Classes range from playing with paint, to canvas art, to digital scrapbooking. There really is a class for everyone. (You can find the complete class line-up HERE.)



Take my class!

This year I'm teaching a class on double-page layout design. Watch my half hour video during the event in which I explain how I approach this type of design. I also created a beautiful classroom handout for those of you that prefer a self-study course. All of these items will be available during the event.

Here's a little peek at what my class has to offer:



Want to learn more? 
Join us on Thursday, September 26 at 2 p.m. EDT.
for a sneak peek of True Scrap 5!

During this special sneak peek event, several of the instructors will pop in to say hello. We'll show you around the site, and explain more about what this event has to offer. It's a great opportunity to see how you can attend this fabulous event. Learn more about our Sneak Peek event HERE.


Sign up now:

Want to join the event now? Be sure to sign up HERE. A small portion of your registration fee helps to pay for my class so be sure to use my link (or your favorite instructor's link) when signing up for the event. We certainly appreciate all the support, which helps us to design the best classes possible! Use the code "LUCKY50" when registering and save $50 (code good through September 30th).

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...