What I've Been Up To These Days

This morning my husband will hopefully cross the finish line in good shape for his eighth marathon. Who runs a marathon for fun? He is a dedicated runner who trains for months and months on end to prepare for the race. He even ran at 2:30 a.m. in the morning in Oahu as part of his training; although, that came to an abrupt halt when he realized just how dark and unsafe it might be on the streets of Hawaii in the middle of the night. He's hoping to get a PR (Personal Record) for this race. I'm hoping all goes well for him. He's worked so hard, and I'm so proud of him!


I've been up to a few things myself these days. One is that I cleaned my craft space after months of working on my 2Peas "Tool School" workshop and a variety of other deadlines for Carta Bella Paper, Echo Park Paper, and my weekly videos. I need a personal assistant or at least a maid to help me recover from those kinds of projects. But now that it's clean, I am preparing a sneak peek into my space that I will share soon (it's kind of a big deal when my space is this clean, so I figured I'd better share it).


I've also been chatting it up with the ever fabulous, Lain Ehmann from "A Layout a Day" about my "Tool School" workshop. Be sure to listen to the Podcast HERE for the details of this class, as well as, other items Lain and I discuss.


I've also been doing some guest blogging for the "Scrapbook and Cards Magazine" blog. You can find my first blog post about creating gifts for the teacher which feature chalkboards HERE. (You can see one of the projects I created above). In the second blog post, I share how I use 3x4" and 4x6" journaling cards to create a mini album. Be sure to visit the post HERE for all the details. You can also win a spot in my "Tool School" workshop there as well. Below is a peek at the album, but the actual post contains peeks at the inside of my album as well:


One other bit of news is that I'm super excited to start filming for "Scrapbook and Cards Magazine." I'll be sharing two videos a month with you. One is called "Just Ask Jen," which will give you the opportunity to ask me a question about design approaches, embellishments, techniques, photography, and more. If you have a question for me, be sure to email the magazine at ideas@scrapbookandcards.com. I can't wait to answer your questions.

The second video series will simply feature a fun project I'd like to share. You can look for the very first one next week! I'll be sure to share a link to each of them via my social media. You can also subscribe to the SCT Youtube channel HERE so as to not miss out on any of them.

As far as what else I'm up to, I'm busy filming away some new videos for Echo Park, 2Peas, and my latest "Memories Made" installment. I'm working with lots of new products that I purchased in my last "Out of the Box" scrapbooking haul video, which you can watch HERE. I'm also working with a new camera in an effort to get better video results. Wish me luck! It's been a busy couple of months, but when I'm doing what I love, I always feel blessed.

1 comment

  1. Wow! You are one busy person!! My first question is: When do you live? :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...