December Mini Album a Month Class!!

Please join me for a holiday advent this month as I host a Mini Album class at 2Peas. This month I've provided 25 printable cards with a variety of activities you can complete with your family. Simply print them out on cardstock and then create pages with your completed activities. You can find a helpful video, the pdf, and additional photos here. If you have questions, you're welcome to post them in the Eduation Forum here.






Since it snowed, I'm ready to wrap up some presents (I'm done with Christmas shopping for the kids) and put up the tree. Most likely that will happen on Friday according to our tradition. But I can't help it if some Christmas music starts playing on the radio today. ;)





Wishing you a safe winter morning!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...