How to Die Cut Halloween Bat Treat Bags

I love delivering cute treat bags to friends and neighbors. So for Halloween I wanted something my littlest neighbors would love. These Silhouette die cut Halloween bat treat bags were just too whimsical not to use. Keep reading for the link to this charming cut file.

Halloween die cut bat treat bags using a Silhouette Halloween Bag Treat Bag cut file with Jen Gallacher for www.jengallacher.com. Halloween paper craft idea.


To create the Halloween bats, I die cut this bat shape with my Silhouette Cameo.



I glue treat bags inside and added the die cut teeth and googly eyes to complete the bags. This craft takes less than 10 minutes to create and looks so completely charming. I love making Halloween magical for others. Don't you?

Here's another look at this charming project. Be sure to browse the Silhouette online shape store for additional Halloween die cut shapes.

Halloween die cut bat treat bags using a Silhouette Halloween Bag Treat Bag cut file with Jen Gallacher for www.jengallacher.com. Halloween paper craft idea.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...