I love the way a gallery of art fills an entire wall. I've used gallery art in several places in my home. Today I wanted to share one from my downstairs family room. This gallery wall is informal, fun, and incorporates things that work for a space that kids and adults use on a regular basis.
To Create a Gallery Art Wall:
1. Mix photos with art work, unique pieces, and items that have meaning.
2. You can mix up the frames, but here I used only white frames.
3. The cuckoo clock is a family heirloom that I hung on the wall. I balanced it on the left side with a wood chevron US map. This keeps the gallery balanced.
4. I repeated the movie reels on both sides of the gallery to create balance.
5. I kept the distance between each frame consistent to help the gallery feel cohesive.
- Movie Reels: antiques and vintage
- Wooden Chevron Map: Hobby Lobby
- Cityscape Drawing: by my Father
- White Frames: Ikea
- Handwriting Chart and World Map Prints: Paper Source
- Dream Big Printable: Download HERE for FREE!
- Clock: family heirloom
You may also want to check out two other wall art galleries I have hanging in my home. Search my blog for additional "How To" tutorials on gallery art walls.