Save 50% off ALL my Workshops!

For one week only, I've discounted ALL my scrapbooking classes and workshops including my popular Craftsy class. Use the links below to shop your favorite classes or click HERE to view all my classes (except my Craftsy class).














To save 50% off my Craftsy class click HERE.

Craftsy Scrapbooking Class taught by Jen Gallacher: www.craftsy.com/ext/JenGallacher_4997_H

Looking forward to interacting with some new students. Look for a new workshop coming SOON! Want to learn more about what I have to offer for memory keepers? Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required








3 comments

  1. Yea!! Just downloaded 6 classes! This ought to keep me busy for awhile! Thanks for the discount!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. How fun! I really hope you enjoy them. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...