Craft Plans for January 2016

I've been hard at work creating some NEW and exciting products and classes for you in 2016.

I will be releasing a new class later this month. 

Want to receive an exclusive coupon for this class? Subscribe to my newsletter HERE for all the details and the coupon coming soon. If you're the planning type, consider using the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine Planner to create your craft plan for 2016. You can order your own version HERE.



I hope you'll join me later this month as I introduce this new class which will appeal to everyone! Stay tuned for details soon.

Want to see some of the products I used in this upcoming class? You can watch my "Out of the Box" scrapbooking haul video HERE which shows you some of the items used in this class.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...