Chatting on the Live Inspired Podcast with Tracie Claiborne

I had the loveliest opportunity to chat creative business with Tracie Claiborne on her incredible "Live Inspired" podcast just a few short weeks ago. In this episode, we chat about how I both work full time for Echo Park and Carta Bella Paper and maintain my own small business. To be honest it's not always easy and requires a lot of long days (for instance today after working a nine hour day for Echo Park, I worked an additional six hours on an outside contract job). Tracie asked a lot of really insightful questions, and it was an absolute pleasure to talk with her. Plus I'm a sucker for a Southern accent having lived in the South for four years.


You can listen in HERE.

Tracie also featured me in a special Youtube episode the following Friday, which you can watch HERE or below:



I want to thank Tracie for the opportunity to talk with her. I admire women who know who they are, who are making a difference in the world, and who are uplifting other women all over the world. Be sure to listen in to Tracie's weekly podcasts which she offers through her website HERE.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...