How To Use Tags and Tabs on a Scrapbooking Layout

All this year, I've been working to help you use up your scrapbooking supplies. Yesterday I talked a little bit about some basic ways you can do that. Today I'm sharing ways to use your tags and tabs on a scrapbooking layout. August's "Product Playground" class was all about this topic. In fact, I shared nine different ways to incorporate these items all onto one layout. Here's a little peek at just one of those ideas:

 (Tip: Add journaling to a tag with a pen.)

Click HERE to watch the video and to read the entire blog post.


My new class will be available this month and focuses on something I KNOW you have on hand. Be sure to watch all of my classes by clicking my profile HERE or by using the links below:

Lesson 1: Paper Pads with Punch
Lesson 2: Stencils and Sprays
Lesson 3: Rub-Ons and Ribbons
Lesson 4: Chipboard and Brads
Lesson 5: Washi Tape and Wood Veneer
Lesson 6: Sequins and Die Cuts
Lesson 7:  Tabs and Tags

To watch these classes you will need to subscribe to Big Picture Classes. The $9.95 monthly fee gives you access to all my classes and EVERY single class listed at BPC. It's a great value for all the incredible classes now listed. In fact, there are over 100 titles now available!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...