Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Close to My Heart Stamped Card Video for SCT Magazine

This post contains product generously donated by "Close to My Heart." All opinions expressed are my own.

This month I created a card and gift box combo using the "Blossom" collection from Close to My Heart. In this "Create Today" video which I filmed for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine, I wanted to show you how you can use a stamping collection which includes coordinating paper, cardstock, stamps, and stamping ink to create a quick and easy card. Here are the projects I created:

Close to My Heart stamped card and coordinating gift box created by Jen Gallacher for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine (includes how-to- video).
Click HERE to read more about this beautiful project!

Here's a closer look at the card:

Close to My Heart stamped card and coordinating gift box created by Jen Gallacher for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine (includes how-to- video).

Close to My Heart stamped card and coordinating gift box created by Jen Gallacher for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine (includes how-to- video).

And here's a look at the gift box:

Close to My Heart stamped card and coordinating gift box created by Jen Gallacher for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine (includes how-to- video).

Want to see how I created the card? Be sure to watch the video HERE on the SCT Magazine Youtube channel or below:



You can find all of the items to create this card from a Close to My Heart Representative. Be sure to request a catalog when you find a rep as there are loads of other beautiful stamping collections to choose from!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Jen! I love that sticker element you added at the end and that great patterned paper you stamped using the floral stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs