25% Off Many of My Scrapbooking Classes

Did you know that I've partnered with Snap, Click, Supply to bring you all of my popular scrapbooking classes? These are the same classes that I offer on my personal store, but are now available to a much larger audience. What's even better? Right now you can save 25% off these incredible classes by shopping HERE. Check out the following classes below that are currently listed on the site.


Mood-Based Scrapbooking (using mood boards for scrapbooking design inspiration)



The Boys are Back in Town (scrapbooking for boys and men)


Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun (two-page scrapbook designs)


Beyond the Box (creative journaling design for scrapbooks)

I will be adding additional classes this month, so stay tuned! These new workshops will likely go on sale with their debut. You can learn more about my class releases by signing up for my newsletter HERE.




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...