How to Design a Card on the Diagonal

This week for my "Inspiration Station" project for Scrapbook Expo I created a card with part of the design on the diagonal. One thing I love about this design technique is how the elements "point" to the main part of the card. Here's a peek at the project I created:



You can find the complete tutorial HERE on "The Weekly Scrapper" blog. If you like this project, be sure to check out last week's layout which showed you how to string sequins on a string for a cool embellishment option for your scrapbooking layouts. You can can find that tutorial HERE.



Next week I'm going to show you how to make lemonade out of lemons or something like that. Stay tuned and be sure to visit The Weekly Scrapper blog each Thursday for more of these step-by-step tutorials!


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...