How to Create a Window Card with a Die Cut

Did you know that I film videos for Echo Park Paper? You can find their Youtube channel HERE. Recently I wanted to create a summer window card, and I knew the easiest way to achieve that would be with a die cut. Here's the card that I created:



Here is the start-to-finish card process video I created, which you can watch HERE on my channel or below:



Here's a peek at the inside of the card:



Thinking of creating your own card? Here are some products you might consider using:

Nesting Scallop Die Cut


I Love Sunshine Stamp


You can find these at places like Simons Says Stamp or Scrapbook.com, two of my favorite places to shop! Look for additional videos on the Echo Park Youtube channel or on my personal channel as I add them to my playlists as I upload them.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...