"I Am" An Album and Video All About Me

How often do you include yourself in your scrapbooking albums? Honestly I'm terrible at it. I would much rather be behind the camera than in front of it. So when I had the opportunity to work with the lovely "I Am" collection from Simple Stories I wanted to make sure that I told a little of my own story. This scrapbooking album process project was hosted by Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine HERE so be sure to check it out to see all of the photos:

I Am All About Me Album by Jen Gallacher For Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine


You can watch the video HERE on their Youtube channel. Make sure to subscribe so you are notified of when a new video is uploaded. You can also watch this video below:



Looking for this collection? You can find it here. Click the photos for product information!

Products:



1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...