How to Decorate a Bookmark with Die Cuts and Stamps

This week I'm sharing a paper crafting video I created for the Echo Park Paper Youtube channel. I love reading. My son loves reading. And we have quite a large library of books that we love. I thought it would be fun to create a bookmark that I could then decorate with dies and stamps. Here's a peek at the project I created:



I used the following stamp and die set from Echo Park Paper to create the bookmark:


You can watch the video HERE on the Echo Park channel or below. You'll note in the video why I chose these softer colors for a bookmark for a boy.



Looking for additional videos I've created? You can watch from the links below. Pin and share your favorites as you view them:

Happy Birthday Cake Card
Number Die Cut Layout
15 Minute Nautical Tag

Look for a new "Memories Made" video coming this week!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...