Join Me for My NEW "Product Playground" Big Picture Class!!

I love teaching. I also love learning. So I'm super excited to be partnering with Big Picture Classes this year for a YEAR LONG class called "Product Playground." This revamp of a popular class previously taught by BPC is a monthly video class that focuses on playing with products you both already own and love; as well as, learning about products you may not yet have tried.

Product Playground Class with Jen Gallacher http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/users/JenGallacher


Check out this class HERE!!

Big Picture is now offering a brand NEW way to participate in their classes. It's a subscription that allows you to watch ALL of their videos released each  month. Now that is a super sweet deal. Want to check it out? You can try their free trial HERE!

Product Playground Lesson 1 Video with Jen Gallacher http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/classes/PP-01


Lesson #1: Paper Pads with Punch

This month I'm focusing on Paper Pads and Paper Punches. I KNOW we all have collected both paper pads and punches and are always looking for new ways to use them. Be sure to watch this month's video and read the corresponding post to find out SEVEN ways in which I used them to create a layout.

This class is a month-long class so be sure to tune in each month to watch the latest video. I've already filmed next month's video as well, and I think I had as much fun playing as you're going to have!

Join my class HERE!

Want to learn more about me and my philosophy on teaching? You can find my teacher video HERE. Just click on the play button HERE to watch!

Product Playground Class with Jen Gallacher http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/users/JenGallacher


Follow me so you know when I've uploaded my latest classes or share additional ideas!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...