Click HERE for more information!
The seven video lessons discuss my top SEVEN SECRETS for combining great design and important storytelling techniques. Here are the topics I discuss:
- Lesson 1: How to Capture the Photo Subject's "Voice" on a Layout
- Lesson 2: How to Select Products that Capture the Photo Subject's "Personality on a layout (and how this differs from "voice)
- Lesson 3: How to Document Stories from the Past
- Lesson 4: Can an Event Have More Than One Story and How to Approach This
- Lesson 5: Adding Memorabilia to a Layout
- Lesson 6: No Photos? No Worries. Focus on the Journaling
- Lesson 7: So Many Photos. How to Creatively Incorporate Lots of Photos on a Layout
Here's a tiny peek at one of the projects I created for this class:
The style of this class is video learning, but you can also download the seven FREE sketches that accompany this class when you purchase the class. I used the sketches to create both the initial layouts, as well as, a variation layout for EVERY chapter. That's 14 layouts in all for you to view!
Watch this video HERE to get a glimpse into this new course.
If you like scrapbooking process videos that also teach technique and share great ideas, then this is the class for you!
Check it out HERE!