Secret Reveal #2: I'm Blogging with Scrapbook Expo

I'm happy to reveal that in addition to blogging here on my personal blog, I will now also be contributing regularly to the Scrapbook Expo blog the "Weekly Scrapper."

You'll be able to find each of my blog posts HERE on Thursdays. My posts titled "Inspiration Station" are going to include scrapbook layouts, cards, and paper crafting/maker projects so you'll get a chance to make lots of beautiful things. Stop by. Check out the projects by our incredible team of designers (there's lots of familiar faces there). Leave a comment or a question. We'd love to hear from you!


Want a little peek at my first project? Here you go:


To learn more about how I created this tissue paper heart card, be sure to visit the instructional blog post HERE.

Tutorial Videos:

Tune in the last Thursday of each month for an instructional video that will include instructions on how to create cards, layouts, and paper crafting projects. If you want to catch all the videos I create for Scrapbook Expo, be sure to subscribe to their Youtube channel HERE! I'm looking forward to sharing some exciting new projects with you!

Attending a Scrapbook Expo:

Have you had the opportunity attend one of these fantastic events? Be sure to make plans to do so. They offer classes, loads and loads of shopping, and plenty of time and space for cropping with friends. Be sure to check out their schedule HERE to see if there's an event planned near you!

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...