Monday, June 09, 2014

Sharing a BIG Secret: Creative Spaces Volume 3

While attending CHA, I was approached by the darling Jennifer Schaerer from Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine to see if I would be willing to share a peek into my scrapbooking room with their readers. Of course, I was delighted and said, "yes."

Prepping for the photo shoot was crazy, as I had a big deadline right before the photo shoot. I think I remember telling you that I actually "rented" space from my son so I could place some of the boxes I was working out of into his room for the shoot. He made some good money off of that little deal.

This amazing new issue will be available soon for purchase. I will be giving away one copy to one lucky blog reader so stay tuned!

Here's a very tiny peek into my space with more details to come:


  1. can't wait to see this...

  2. Looking forward to seeing your space!

  3. Can't wait to see your space - I've watched some of the videos you posted on YouTube with it but it'll still be nice to see a hard copy!

  4. look forward to seeing more !!

  5. Congrats, Jen! Can't wait for the issue to become available!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Design by Designer Blogs