Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Make It Meaningful: Sea Stamped Card
To create the perfect card scene, try combining stamps and die cuts. To create the subtle background for this card, I used the following stamp sets:
Then I cut the boat and the "Sea" word from this die set (NOTE: I cut the triangle with the paper face up and then again with the paper face down to get two sails on the boat).
In addition to the above products, you will need the following items to complete this card:
- Blue, Teal, Green, Dark Brown, and Kraft Cardstock
- Unicorn White Pigment Ink Pad from Hero Arts
- Baked Brown Sugar Stamping Ink from Stampin' Up!
- Diagonal Yellow Patterned Paper from Echo Park Paper
- Tan Photo Corners from Canson
- Circle Punches (to punch the ocean wave)
- Scallop Border Punch from Fiskars
Looking to purchase these sets? Here's just one of the sets I used. Look for other sets at your favorite online and local retailer or request them to make sure they're in stock!