Make It Meaningful Scrapbooking Process Video #23: I Love School



Ok, I am seriously loving this month's 2Peas Garden them of "Daily Life." Going through photos that I haven't yet documented, I'm finding so many stories that I so want to tell. I picked this photo of my son doing homework because I love the way it captures his utter concentration.

Have you watched any of my other "Make It Meaningful" videos? Be sure to subscribe either to my Youtube channel HERE or the playlist HERE on 2Peas so you can catch all of these videos.

Make It Meaningful #23: I Love School

Here are some close-up photos of this project. You can find more information HERE at 2Peas.




Want to watch how I put together this playful, school-themed layout? Be sure to watch the video below or HERE on the 2Peas channel:



You can find all of the products used in this video HERE at 2Peas.

2 comments

  1. awesome layout and the tutorial is very informative and inspiring! The glasses and the journalling on the kraft card stock make this layout really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, love the balanced result!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...