Make It Meaningful Scrapbooking Process Video #22: Punky You


This month the Two Peas in a Bucket Garden theme is "Daily Life." For this week's scrapbooking process video I wanted to create a really girly layout about my daughter Katelyn. I pulled together some elements from the "Molly" collection from Bella Blvd. to create this grid-style layout.


You can find more information on this layout HERE on 2Peas.

Make It Meaningful #22: Punky You

Here is a closer look at the layout:



On this layout, I was inspired by the small 2" x 2" squares from Bella Blvd. I built the page around the blocks and then added my own journaling block to match. Can you spot it on the page? Want to learn how I created the block? You can watch the start-to-finish scrapbooking process video HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel or below:



In the products section on 2Peas, I've shared all the products you can use to create this layout. Simply visit the project HERE at 2Peas and shop the list to add your favorite items to your cart.

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...