Cafe Card Making: Two "Spice Market" Cards



Since I spotted this collection at the Craft and Hobby Association show in January, I've wanted to give it a go. I love the Indie vibe of this beautiful and rich "Spice Market" collection from Basic Grey. Basic Grey graciously sponsored this video for the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog which you can follow HERE.


In this card I fussy cut a card from the "Snippets" booklet and then added a metal embellishment and a transparency die cut. I love how beautifully it all blends together.


And in this card, I wanted to use one of their beautiful stamps from this collection. Every stamp set from "Spice Market" is so gorgeous! It was hard to pick just one to use.


You can watch me create both cards in this start-to-finish card making process video either HERE on the SCT Youtube channel or below:



Look for additional videos from me on the SCT channel coming soon!

1 comment

  1. Spice Souk
    Find a local guide in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Find and book the best personal tour in Dubai from Walks of Dubai! Contact Us Now!!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...