Make It Meaningful Scrapbooking Process Video #18: Hello You


This month we're talking about Heritage in our 2Peas projects. So for my "Make It Meaningful" scrapbooking process video, I wanted to focus on something from my past. Imagine my delight when I rediscovered my very first journals. Filled with childish handwriting, simple but quirky drawings, and memories long forgotten I was excited to browse through them. To include them in my layout, I lay them onto white posterboard and took a photo of one journal open to my birthday long ago. I love that one of my gifts was "sandels."

You can find all of my videos HERE in this Youtube playlist or HERE on 2Peas. You can find all the details of this layout HERE at 2Peas if you want to read more about my process for creating the layout.

Make It Meaningful #18: Hello You

Here is a closer look at the layout:



You'll notice that while the subject of this layout is a heritage one, I used up-to-date and brightly colored papers. There is no reason why a page about the past has to have a vintage vibe. Determine what you think helps to better tell the story, and then  just enjoy the process! You can watch the video HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel or below: 



You can pretty much use anything when creating a layout dedicated to journals. But I thought a theme of days of the week, or an everyday approach would work best. So I searched the 2Peas store for some options. Below I've suggested a few items you can try, if you decide to recreate this layout!

Suggested Products (click photos for product links):


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...