SNAP Conference 2014: Details Coming Soon!


This weekend I've been attending the SNAP Conference. I have lots of cool things to share with you. You can find my photos of the event HERE on my Instagram feed. So far I've interacted with other bloggers, taken a thrift store tour, taken a class on hiring help for your brand, and interacted with many of the VERY cool sponsors.



I'm off again this morning to learn all I can about blogging and how to grow my brand. In the meantime, you can check out my latest 2Peas "Make It Meaningful" video HERE. Here's a little peek at the project I created this week:


I'll be back soon with a full review of the event and to share more on my latest scrapbook process video.

1 comment

  1. I'm jealous of Snap Conf, it looks amazing, I have just been checking out your Instagram pics! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...