"Just Ask Jen" Scrapbook Process Video: How to Create an Instagram Album



This month in my "Just Ask Jen" video series for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine, I wanted to work with one of We R' Memory Keepers' fabulous new Instagram albums and album kits. They generously sent me the products to use, and I created the following album:




You can watch the entire start-to-finish process video HERE on the SCT Youtube channel or below:



I also used the "Jet Set" collection papers and alphabet stickers for this album, as well as, a stitching template from We R' Memory Keepers as well. I love the look of hand stitching on a project. These albums come together very easily.



You can find some of these albums HERE at 2Peas. If they are out of stock, simply click the "notify me" button to learn when they are back in stock. I especially love the gold one.


2 comments

  1. Love the stitching, and those are great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i "need" one of those adorable lil albums!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...