SCT "Create Today" Card Making Video: Valentine Card Set

Have you been following the "Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine" blog? They have some exciting new features this year. If you haven't yet explored what they have to offer, you can find them HERE.

On the first Thursday of the month, they are introducing a blog series called "Creative Card Cafe." If you're looking for ways to use up your stash, cards are a great way to do this!



For Thursday's feature, I created the following card set with the Fancy Pants Design "Be Loved" collection for my monthly "Create Today" video. This gorgeous collection includes an unexpected touch of yellow, which I found really refreshing and fun to use:


In the process video below, I'll show you how I made all three cards from start-to-finish. If you like card or scrapbook process videos, be sure to subscribe to their Youtube channel HERE:



Look for additional SCT videos coming soon. I add each video to my personal Youtube channel HERE in case you want to watch them all in one sitting. Simply use this playlist HERE to watch.

1 comment

  1. Your cards are adorable.
    I will have to check this out..but after I check out your room tour ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...