Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Make It Meaningful Bonus Project: Die Cut Birthday Box


Make It Meaningful Bonus Project:

Who doesn't have a lot of birthdays in their family? Or perhaps you have several co-workers or friends with upcoming birthdays. I'm always scrambling to find a cute gift bag at the very last minute when I'm heading out to a party. (I've thought several times that I should just leave a box of tissue paper, blank tags, and uni-sex gift bags in my car for just those occasions.) But this year remember I'm focusing on making things more meaningful. No more last-minute runs to the store for a gift bag for me! I'm determined to make things a little more special, and a die cut gift box is a perfect way to dress up any present.

To Make This Project:

Supplies:
* Carta Bella Paper "It's a Celebration" collection
* Silhouette Die Cut Machine
* Gift Box and 3d Bow Die Cut Shapes
* White Tissue Paper
* Fringe Scissors
* Silver Tinsel

Instructions:
I die cut the box from the diagonal red striped patterned paper from this collection. I then wrapped the box with the red polka-dot paper. I folded white tissue paper into a long strip and cut both sides of the strip with the fringe scissors. I wrapped this strip around the box and secured it at the bottom. A thin piece of silver tinsel adds a bit of "bling" to the box. And finally I cut the 3d bow shape from the solid blue patterned paper. This box is quite small, but it would fit a gift card, a pair of earrings, or even several small treats if you so desired.

Here's a peek at what other items you can find in this fabulous celebration collection from Carta Bella Paper:


Look for additional bonus projects throughout the upcoming months here on my blog. I've designed these images to be easily shared via Pinterest or Facebook so you can refer back to them often. Just hover over the image you want to "pin" and a button will pop up to help you do so. I hope you find new ways to make your memories more meaningful this year.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a great writing, really I appreciate such kind of topics. It will be very helpful for us
    Discount Box Printing
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Blog which is really appreciable. You did a great job by sharing this valuable and helpful information with us.
    Cheap Box Printing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs