December Daily Mini Album Preparation: My Process

Yes. Really. I'm already planning ahead for this year's December album. Hey, it gets crazy during these fall months, people; and if I don't set aside time to prep now, then it will just completely get away from me.

Last year I shared my process with you in this blog post HERE. In that post, I shared some suggestions for albums, paper, embellishments, die cuts and more that you might consider when gathering items for your kit. I then went on to make the following album.


You can find additional pictures of this album HERE. Here's a little peek at one of the inside page sets:


But let's talk this year. Here are some product suggestions I have for December Daily/Mini Albums:

Albums (click photos for product info or search 2Peas by "ALBUMS" to find additional options). I'm planning on using the Maggie Holmes album at this point:



Patterned Paper (click photos for product info or search 2Peas by "CHRISTMAS" for other options). I'm thinking of using the "Tis the Season" collection from Echo Park Paper:



Embellishments (click photos for product information or search for items like "GLITTER," or "BAG," or "STAMP" to find additional items).



Die Cut Shapes (here are some suggestions from the Silhouette store. I like shapes from Loni Stevens and Echo Park Paper. Watch for additional selections coming in the 2Peas store HERE):



If you're not interested in documenting every day in December, then consider creating a December "Traditions" album (which is what mine actually was last year). I'm also considering following the antics of our "Elf on the Shelf" in an album this year. There are lots of ways to approach documenting your holiday memories. But prepare now to make the memory keeping process easier as the holidays approach!

I'd love to hear what collections or items you're thinking of using for your December album. Perhaps there's something I've overlooked that would work with mine as well. 

3 comments

  1. I like the Elf antics idea. DD albums in the traditional way don't work well for us. It is just us (myself, kids and hubby). There isn't the extended family everyone else has. We started the elf a few years ago to have something fun to do. Definitely an elf book is right up my alley. Need to search pinterest for more antics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album turned out gorgeous and I love (LOVE) the addition of that bright turquoise! I also adore the idea of a mini album documenting traditions. Just might have to do that and who knows... Maybe it will inspire some new traditions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgee, dd planning already!? lol
    i loved your album!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...