A Little Card Love

I've had a few people ask me if I make cards. I do. But sometimes I neglect to share them here on my blog. So today I thought I'd share a few that's I've created. So here's a peek at some of my favorite card styles.

#1. The Die Cut Card


(Source: Silhouette blog)

#2. The Square Card


(Source: Cards Magazine September 2012)

#3. Card Sets


(Source: C-Thru Ruler CHA Booth)

Did you see the beautiful new digital versions of "Cards Magazine" through Northridge Publishing? I love the new design because it looks beautiful on a tablet screen:


You can check out all their digital versions HERE.

Are you a card maker or do you mostly record your memories through scrapbooking? I like a little of both. If you'd like to see more of card making and scrapbooking, be sure to check out the 2Peas "Seeing Double" scrapbooking and card making process series HERE. Here's a peek at one of the cards I made recently for that series:


(Source: Two Peas)

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! These are so cute! I adore diecut cards so of course that one has stolen the show for me, but they're all adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rarely make cards but would like to make it more of a habit to do with my scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...