2Peas "Seeing Double" Scrapbooking Process Video: Loved


Today I'm sharing my latest 2Peas scrapbooking process video for their weekly "Seeing Double" videos. In today's video I wanted you to see how easily you can incorporate the exclusive 2Peas Printables into your layouts. Have you seen this month's printables that correspond with the "All About Me" theme? Here are a few of them:




You can find all of the 2Peas Exclusive digital cut and printable files HERE!

This is the layout and card I created using the "Words 2" set (the one shown at the top):



Here is a closer look at the layout on which I both stamped on one of the cards and embellished one of the cards:



And here is a closer look at the card on which I recolored the grey card in Photoshop to a bright blue to match my patterned paper:


You can find additional photos of this project HERE in my 2Peas Gallery.

Want to see how I created both the layout and the card? You can watch the video HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel or below:



Below I've suggested the products you might try when recreating a layout like this.  Be sure to download the printables before the month ends as they are often on sale only through one month and you don't want to miss out on them.

Suggested Products (click photos for product information):



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...