Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"Just Ask Jen" SCT Scrapbooking Process Video is Now LIVE!!


Today I'm sharing my latest "Just Ask Jen" video for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine. In today's episode I answer the question, "How do you use a coordinating punch and stamp together?"

My video sponsor is Stampin' Up! and they make lovely coordinating stamps and punches. I love the hexagon punch and matching stamp set in this video. Here is the completed project:



You can watch the full start-to-finish video HERE on the SCT Youtube channel or below:



Be sure to visit the SCT blog HERE for additional inspiration from their amazing team. Below are the close-up photos of this project:



2 comments:

  1. Renee S.6:32 PM

    I always enjoy your videos. Your explanations are detailed, and the information is so useful. Lovely layout as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful girl. i love using punches with matching stamps!! SU has some great ones.
    ~d

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs